The LittleGreen Wrapping Company
Retro Festive Knits - Recyclable Wrapping Paper & Tags
100% recycled and fully recyclable. Custom made traditional design festive gift wrap and matching tags.
Christmas jumper wrapping paper, is it? A very retro Christmas paper with a contemporary twist... Subtle creamy backgrounds with deep sage green and rich red patterns - our favourite traditional wrapping paper yet.
We've designed stags, snowflakes and a variety of traditional Christmas ornaments to create a luxurious and warm wrapping paper pack that mixes and matches perfectly - modern colours with a big nod to traditional festivities.
Our wrapping paper is made from smooth and silky 100% recycled, FSC approved paper. The pack contains 8 large sheets of gift wrap and 16 tags (2 for each sheet) that match the paper designs.
Each sheet has a backing grid for easy cutting and we have included recycling instructions printed multiple times, meaning the recipient knows how to properly dispose of the paper later.
Good to know:
Most wrapping paper is non-recyclable. A combination of low-quality paper stocks and nasty inks and foils means the paper is destined for landfill. We don't work like that. We use stock that is both recycled and that can be recycled again. We really believe that wrapping should be both fun for the gifter and the recipient and sustainable for the planet. The paper we print on is also carbon-neutral at the point of supply.
Materials and Dimensions:
- 8 sheets (2 sheets of each of 4 designs)
- Sheet dimensions 695mm x 495mm
- Sheets printed on 115 GSM 100% "Revive" recycled silk art paper
- Tags 69mm with cord hole punched - printed on 350GSM "Revive"
- Packaged in a compostable polybag at the point of manufacture - this is a plastic-free film made from renewable corn starch
- Each sheet is folded to quarters for easy shipping and minimal creasing
- Dispatched in recyclable mail bags